RE: [SLUG] Beer and Bulls**t

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@caffeine-addict.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 14:50:38 EDT

Actually, the evening was lacking direction. The lack of bratwurst
wasn't a help either. :) Matt suggested moving the evening from the
first Tuesday following the third Wednesday to the first Tuesday might
make it easier for people to wrap their heads around and easier to enter
into some kind of calendar.

We missed seeing your and Robin there last night as well.