Re: [SLUG] SuSE 9 and apt & parallel port puzzlement

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 09:38:50 EST

Eric Jahn wrote:

>What model printer are you using?

A common-as-mud HP Deskjet 940c that is on everyone's list of supported
printers and has Linux drivers available directly from HP.

I doubt that the printer is an issue. Once I get the parallel port to
work, I'm sure the printer will run just as well as it has in the past
with other computers and Linux distributions -- and on Windows once, too.

- Robin