[SLUG] Sad, Frustrated Linux Newbie

From: Michael Ritenour (miklr@prodigy.net)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 20:32:44 EST

Unfortunately, I still haven't been able to
successfully configure my Zoom Internal V.92 modem.

Was just wondering, if I brought the box (small
desktop unit) that someone might could help me at one
of the meetings?

I've tried everything via commandline and kppp.

Including all the instructions on this good board
thread.
I can't get my modem to work on Linux Mandrake9.1
http://forums.techguy.org/t152507/se07b4704b06dcb7e6c1b861e0cca8696.html

anyway, any help would be great!
michael ritenour