Re: [SLUG] Saint Pete Meeting

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 20:31:24 EST

so, except for installing apt into Suse, what other way would there be to
acquire the .iso file for Suse 9.0? I payed for 8.2 recently, so I have no
guilty feelings about downloading it without paying again. Do independent
folks make available new versions of Suse available? I suppose they would
have to pull out the proprietary packages...