RE: [SLUG] sound cards

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@caffeine-addict.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 23:03:28 EST

This sounds like a Gateway box I have. You might try checking the ALSA
driver matrix. I'm sure they have a driver for that card. There should
be no problem using drake 9 on that box.. As for the NIC, you might look
into a tulip driver. That is the driver I use on all of my Linksys
cards. Also, I'm pretty sure linksys already has drivers for that card
ready to use on their website.

Hope this helps,

Craig