Re: [SLUG] Suse 9.0 ISO? and SuSE being bought by Novell

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 10:06:38 EST

I was able to connect..going slow...and tearing up my bandwidth ( the upload
is what is killing me). Having trouble with my ping on some of my games. I
actually had to stop playing! Of course I canceled it and started it up
later last night.

Incase your interested SuSE is being bought out Novell.

http://www.vnunet.com/News/1147159