[SLUG] XML developer needed

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 11:30:15 EST

I've got a small coding project that a partner needs done. Basically involves
converting comma-separated data (generated by an embedded linux
vendor-supplied product, and may be deployed on linux server) to a valid XML
doc, with some sort of locking mechanism to prevent overwriting. I have the
XML schema available. Please call 941.366.2686 x240 for info. Thank you!