[SLUG] Wanna be a free lantz righter?

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 21:03:52 EST

We have some specific article needs if anyone wants to tackle them. This
is paying work, but I won't say how much here or I'll be forced to move
this notice to the Web site. :)

"Wishlist" below from Gerard Beekmans of our DevChannel site (who is
also prime developer for Linux From Scratch), plus read this:
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=03/11/14/1429215&mode=nested&tid=137&tid=138&tid=2&tid=82&tid=94

- Robin

--------------------------

- Network programming with gnet

- Callback programming with libsigc++

- Comparison of different Integrated Development Environments (IDE)

- How to write a Linux kernel driver (where to start, how to go about it,
  etc)

- Programming language review: there are a lot of popular languages, each with
   their own strengths. I'd like a review-type article that discusses the
   majority of them and shows which language is best suited for what kind of
   task.

- RRDTOOL tutorial

- .NET review