[SLUG] Tampa Meetings... Again

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 14:49:55 EST

Folks:

It's getting increasingly difficult to find meeting space at HCC in
Tampa for the Tampa meetings. The fellow how "sponsors" our meetings
there has to jump through hoops just to get us the room we have, and
it's apparently going to get more difficult. The December meeting is in
question at this point.

So, I'm making another call for possible meeting locations. At one
point, someone mentioned a location close to Racetrack Rd where they do
training and have internet etc. If anyone recalls that one in
particular, let me know.

We've got a few weeks to resolve this, or I expect no December Tampa
meeting.

Paul