RE: [SLUG] I am confuzzeled...

From: Steven Buehler (steven@sanctuaryweb.org)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 22:54:12 EST

Okay I'll beat y'all right now.

My first computer was the Aquarius, manufactured by Mattel Electronics.
Complete with CPU, two game controllers, an expansion pack, 4-1/2" thermal
printer, and cassette tape drive that used standard audio cassettes. It was
basically an Intellivision with a keyboard that also did BASIC.

And my dad used to bring home a Kaypro II from work every weekend that I
used with the 300-baud modem to access AT&T's UNIX labs from home.

Steven W. Buehler | steven@sanctuaryweb.org
Web Site: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org | http://renaitre.iuma.com
AOL I/M: StevenBuehlerFL | MSN: StevenWBuehler@msn.com | Yahoo! swbuehler
Current Schedule: http://calendar.sanctuaryweb.org