Re: [SLUG] mainbaord recommendations

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@caffeine-addict.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 08:01:45 EST

I have been a big fan of the ASUS boards. I am using several A7V8X boards, and
they seem to be very stable. I'm not sure what chip your running, but if its
an athlon, I'd go with ASUS. Also, the Tyan boards are nice if you can find a
replacement for what you have.

What boad are you running BTW?

You might ask the google if there are any vnedors that still carry it.