Re: [SLUG] Biz2 Expo Show Helpers

From: Tyler Vann-Campbell (MrPeaceful@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 16:59:27 EST

Bill,

We at the knoppix-writing sweatshop are happy to report that the first
spindle is done and will be ready for the Tampa meeting. If I can whip
my poor drive into writing a few more disks, I can probably get a few
Gentoo Games Live GameCDs for Enemy Territory and America's Army, for
some added goodies.

Tyler

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 11:10, savatage@mindspring.com wrote:
> Just what ever you want burn.
> As for lables not really worried if they are Sharpie Labled long as readable should be fine.
>
> Thanks
> Bill Preece

Of course, some people consider hidden bugs to _be_ fixed. I don't
believe
in that particulat philosophy myself.

- Linus Torvalds on linux-kernel