Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Meeting.

From: Austin Theen (austin@austintheen.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 12:11:36 EST

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 17:11, Craig Zeigler wrote:
> Not really sure what topic. Not sure if anyone would be interested in
> project management software, webmail, or whatever. exim/SSL/relaying
> would be fine with me.
>
> Another idea might be something like VNC. I know I would like to learn
> more about that.
>
> On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 11:59, mark@bish.net wrote:
> > Ok, so what are we going to talk about? I can do a short presentation on
> > exim/SSL/relaying if anyone is interested. *grin*

I think we've had a total of atleast 5 talks concerning mail. I've just
completed a migration to Spam Assassin and F-prot antivirus on my main
mail server. so if anybody talks to me about mail anymore, i think my
head will explode.

Oh, this is a test of the NKS mailing list server, since I haven't seen
anyone post since 2335 yesterday. Ack@! Mail talk!!!

/austin's head explodes in a fiery array of colors.

--
Austin Theen <austin@austintheen.com>
High Gear Solutions