Re: [SLUG] Create simple survey using HTML

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 22:30:47 EST

Kwan Lowe wrote:

>There are a bunch of online script generators such as this one:
>http://www.auburn.edu/helpdesk/php/survey.php

Thanks for the suggestions! For some reason, I just didn't think there
would much to choose from.
But after a quick search of sourceforge and freshmeat, I found (among
many others) VT Survey at
 http://opensource.isc.vt.edu/products/survey/

Setup is pretty painless, the surveys looks nice, it can display the
results on a web page,
or export it in a delimited text file. Basically, it does everything I
am looking for :)

Doug