Re: [SLUG] M$ Linux Survey

From: Max F Lang (mflang@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 15:42:19 EST

On Sunday 21 December 2003 14:31, John Gould wrote:
> It seems M$ wants to know why we use linux at home and at work.

Yea, don't bother with the survey. I got an email from the guy who
said he developed it, and I forwarded it on to the main leap list.
The leapsters who responded said it didn't have much to do with his
stated purpose, to quote his original message.

"I am a program manager in the Microsoft networking group, doing
some research around how we can improve our operating systems. My
goal is to help us identify capabilities, improvements, and
features that Microsoft should be focusing on to help our customers
over the next 5 years or so. I am particularly interested in
hearing from Linux users, and get their input about what they feel
should be priorities."

Max, leap prez.
<www.leap-cf.org>