INFO:

From: Mr.Jackson.Halmiton, (jackco2001@gosympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 16:31:58 EST

                      URGENT AND EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL
Sir,
It is with trust and confidentiality, that I make this urgent and important business proposal to you. It gives me so much enthusiasm to write this letter to you, It is all in a view to soliciting for your assistance to enable us execute a venture of mutual benefit.
I wish to introduce myself to you. I am Mr Jackson Halmiton,
a senior officer in ministry of finance during the period
of Ex-president Fredrick Chiluba in the Republic of Zambia.
During the two terms of government and administration of president Chiluba, he authorise me to helped him in the transferred over one hundred million American Dollars to separate accounts and security houses in Europe, Asia and America.
In helping him in the transfer and diplomatic delivery, I retained some large amount for myself. I have about twenty two million, five hundred and seventy five thousand dollars(US$22.575M) in a security company in Europe.
Now, because of the probing that was going on against the former president Chiluba by the present government, I have to leave the country for Europe for security reasons. View the web-site for more details.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3302751.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3302419.stm
I need the assistance of a foreign company/persons to push this money into their accounts to enable me to invest the fund wisely. You will do very well with what I have in mind. Your share of whatever we succeed in putting into your account will be 30% of the total sum, while 60% will be for me and 10% will be mapped out for any expenses incurred by both parties in the process of the transfer, I require you, your willingness to assist me.
I will refrain from giving out more operational details, until I receive your reply. Since time is of the essence to us, reply this letter quickly so as to know what next to do, even if this letter does not meet your approval, please inform me , There is no risk involved as we have done our homework carefully.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr Jackson Halmiton, Email:jackha@gosympatico.ca
                                              Email:jackco2001`@gosympatico.ca