[SLUG] make gconfig WOW!

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 16:28:02 EST

Hey, I was wondering if anybody has thrilled over the ease of kernel hacking
with this newer GTK2+ front-end? I liked menuconfig. I didn't care too much
for xconfig. But this?...gosh I'd feel down-right spoiled if I could get it
to work.

http://tilp.info/perso/gkc.png

I've fulfilled the dependencies, but it still doesn't seem to think so. Any
ideas? There's not much on this on the net yet except a kernel patch??

/mario