RE: [SLUG] Linux World New York Wish List

From: Meyer, David R (FL) (David.Meyer07@ca.com)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 13:04:12 EST

Will do. The Penguin Suit...not this time. I was told they hired a
professional actor that is going to STAY in the suit. I was only good
for two hours at a shot since I was also wearing my clothes for the
show. You tend to sweat in that thing ;)

In terms of virtualization software, please visit
http://www.falconstor.com. Their IPStor product rocks...and runs on
Linux!!

Dave