Re: [SLUG] Online Mail Clients

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 21:55:59 EST

I've used squirrelmail and neither of the other two. Squirrelmail works
well for me - easily installed, configured, and upgraded. It can load the
server with a lot of simultaneous users, but use of a php
cache/accelerator (I use http://turck-mmcache.sf.net ) has alleviated most
of that for me. Additionally, squirrelmail has a great selection of
easily installed plugins.

I've also used sqwebmail, which is part of the courier package, and, while
not too shabby, it doesn't compare to squirrelmail imo.

Levi