[SLUG] Free LindowsOS Developer Edition

From: Douglas Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 08:38:06 EST

OSNews has an interview with Kevin Carmony, COO and President of Lindows.

In the interview, he points readers to download the developer edition of
LindowsOS 4.5, using the coupon code ireadosnews (only good for a couple
of days). Here's a link that should work, just click on the coupon link:

https://shop.lindows.com/shopping/shopping_cartcontents.php?addItem=Array

You have to register first, and their servers may be overloaded. I ended
up ordering 3 times before I got a successful message. The iso download
only took 1hr 20min though.

Doug