Re: [SLUG] Free LindowsOS Developer Edition

From: Eben King (eben1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 17:48:55 EST

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 cpace@tampabay.rr.com wrote:

> [...]

Morally, there's nothing wrong with being a mirror. Legally, it depends
on the licensing. A lawyer would question your strictness in verifying
registration before allowing the download, but IANAL. If you find a
willing sysadmin with bandwidth and disk space to spare, I'd love to hear
about it.

rm -f /bin/laden