[SLUG] need distro with text-based install program

From: Eben King (eben1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 15:35:55 EST

I have a laptop that I've made into a thin client, with its root on NFS.
It loads the kernel off a USB FD from DOS using LOADLIN.EXE (my FD is
shot, so I used a '98 box to make the disk bootable), and from that point
on it operates entirely over the network.

My thing is, I'd like to install a normal distribution (with X and sound)
onto this beast, but every distro I've tried (RH 7.2/8, SuSE 7.2/8.1,
Xandros 1) either has an X-based installer, or requires you to use their
boot medium to install it. What distribution can I download with a
text-based installation program?

TAURUS:  You will never find true happiness - what you gonna
do, cry about it?  The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up,
do a bunch of stuff and then go back to sleep.  -- Weird Al