RE: [SLUG] Cheap Microtel PC's...anyone have any experience with them?

From: Pete S. (linux@myraandpete.net)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 20:11:04 EST

Walmart prices are good... but I would hesitate to purchase, since the
systems maybe using inferior parts.
I have built my last several systems... researching the parts for about 1-2
months... looking for some to be bundled at a discount. Below is a link
from Tech TV (the Screen Savers), that specs out a pretty good system for
$408 (not including monitor)... about half the price of the equivalent
Walmart system, with reputable parts.

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/products/story/0,24330,3598882,00.html

Pete