[SLUG] Safe ? or not !

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 22:58:43 EST

Hello Sluggers,

Need advice on a procedural kind of thing.

Recently upgraded some files. RPM gives me the following message after
having completed the upgrade.

cannot remove /usr/share/themes - directory not empty
cannot remove /usr/lib/gtk/themes/engines - directory not empty
cannot remove /usr/lib/gtk/themes - directory not empty
cannot remove /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.2.0/engines - directory not empty
cannot remove /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.2.0 - directory not empty
cannot remove /usr/lib/gtk-2.0 - directory not empty
cannot remove /usr/lib/gtk - directory not empty

Question is can I go in and delete them manually? Afraid to do that
because I am not sure whether they are needed or not and I will break
something. There is an awful lot of stuff in there using a lot of
space if it is not needed.

Bob S.