Re: [SLUG] An Open Letter to Slug

From: david tomlinson (lnxbrzr1@linuxmail.org)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 07:32:32 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul M Foster <paulf@quillandmouse.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:34:57 -0500
To: slug@nks.net
Subject: Re: [SLUG] An Open Letter to Slug

> On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 03:42:57AM +0800, david tomlinson wrote:
>

> > First let me thank the friendly people in the Brandon Slug. I
> > certainly will miss you.
> > When someone doesn't have decency to reply to your email or reply,
> > how could anyone
> > excuse this kind of behavior.
> >

> When these things happen, I always check to see if the guy sent _me_
> something and it got caught in my spam filters and not replied to. But I
> don't see anything.
>
> Mr. Ufer, I think you know what to do to "hold" Mr. Tomlinson's mail.
> ;-}
>
> Paul

  Mr Foster:

  An email was sent to T. Ufer at his address of record (tufer@righttobeararms) and according to mail
  records was delivered. I did not send you any mail because previously a reply to you referring to
  Libranet's new archive was unaswered.

  Even though adequate time had been given no reply was received from NKS.

  Sincerely,

  David Tomlinson

Powered by Outblaze ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.