[SLUG] Job Postings

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 18:29:11 EST

Folks:

People have been telling me that they've been sending job offerings to
the website, but I wasn't getting them. NKS has just debugged this, so
there are a raft of job offerings up there now. For those of you who
submitted more than one of the same thing (because I said I wasn't
getting them), I've left the duplicates in place.

So if you're in need of work or want to move up to something better
(maybe), have a look at: http://www.suncoastlug.org/jobs.html

Paul