Re: [SLUG] port forwarding problem

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 18:28:29 EST

Everything is working fine. I can't get anything to get inside. As I am
working on this I have StarWars Galaxies Macroing away, any problems
with NAT would kick me off the servers.

here is the current rule set:

$IPTABLES -A FORWARD -i $EXTIF -o $INTIF -p tcp --dport 5900 -m state
--state NEW,ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
$IPTABLES -A FORWARD -i $EXTIF -o $INTIF -p tcp --dport 22 -m state
--state NEW,ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT

$IPTABLES -A PREROUTING -t nat -p tcp -d $EXTIP --dport 5900 -j DNAT
--to 192.168.1.20:5900
$IPTABLES -A PREROUTING -t nat -p tcp -d $EXTIP --dport 22 -j DNAT
--to 192.168.1.101:22