RE: [SLUG] Domain transfers

From: Pete S. (linux@myraandpete.net)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 21:18:38 EST

I only have registered 3 domains, and assisted with a hand full of others
(registrations/tranfers) and been most satisfied with "Godaddy.com" (though
I have not had them host for me). One of the most difficult domain tranfers
with Geocities/Yahoo... frequently took 3-4 days for them to respond. Try
communicating with http://www.godaddy.com (they are open 24/7), ask them the
questions that you have, and time their response, Sunday night being a good
time. Right now, their tranfers are $7.95 per tranfer, which includes 1
year extention.
Pete