Re: [SLUG] e-commerce software

From: Steve (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 22:55:50 EST

On Sunday 29 February 2004 10:25 pm, Bill Canaday wrote:
> Who would care to recommend what? I am considering
> http://www.x-cart.com/ecommerce_software.html (the "Gold" version,
> not the "Pro") but would like to get additional opinions before
> biting a $185 bullet. The money seems reasonable for what they are
> offering, but I don't want to just toss cash down a rat hole.
>
> Bill

Ah, what you need is a shopping cart that was been valued at about
$125,000. It's called Interchange at http://www.icdevgroup.org.

Out of something like 500,000 hack attacks received from a challenge
only two got in. Subsequently they closed those doors.

Very flexible and easy to operate with once you understand how it works.
Nothing reallt comes close to this full featured cart.

Steve

--

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin