RE: [SLUG] Cursor moves on its own

From: Steven Buehler (steven@sanctuary.homelinux.net)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 18:51:10 EST

Sounds to me like your Gentoo is using the wrong mouse configuration.

Steven W. Buehler | steven@sanctuaryweb.org
Personal Home Page: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org
AOL Instant Messenger: stevenbuehlerfl
MSN Messenger: stevenwbuehler@msn.com
Yahoo!: swbuehler | ICQ: 3565750
IRC: "Triste" in EFnet (#Christian-Discussion)
AT&T Wireless SMS: 18636027676@mobile.att.net
Sanctuaryweb.org Web Sites:
F.A.I.T.H. Riders of Lakeland: http://faithriders.sanctuaryweb.org
United Marriage EncounterR of West Central Florida:
http://ume.sanctuaryweb.org