Re: [SLUG] A question of databases

From: Travis R. Birt (travis@databasepro.net)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 08:06:02 EST

Either should work just fine. Currently, Mysql is the more popular in
most circles. It
would normally have to do with which you are more familiar with. If you
are not familiar
with either, I would look at the library and see which you can more
easily get a book on.
  I would think to set up a DB correctly and efficiently that you will
need a book on
either of the databases. :) Good luck!