[Fwd: Re: {SPAM?} [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings]

From: Eric Herrera (me@ericherrera.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 19:41:24 EDT

oops.. ServerAlias, but whatever you get the point

I'm not going to the meeting, however...I dont mind lending a head.

> when I enable virtual hosts, it doesn't work.
Can you elaborate?

One ip, multiple names; You use name-based virtual hosts like this?
NameVirtualHost aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:80

# default virtual host
<VirtualHost aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:80>
         ServerName foobar.com
         ServerAlias www.foobar.com
         DocumentRoot /var/www/html
</VirtualHost>

# 1st virtual host
<VirtualHost aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:80>
        ServerName foo1.org
         ServerAlias www.foo1.org
         DocumentRoot /var/www/vh/foo1.org
         ServerName foo1.org
</VirtualHost>

etc etc.

send your config file and I'll look at it if you'd like..