[SLUG] sound

From: Maurice Wilson (maury0324@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 17:45:39 EDT

I havent had any luck getting the sound working on the ASUS K8V Deluxe MB
Running Fedora Core 1 (Yarrow) Everything else is working good.
Nothing is Muted sound is turned up and I checked with another set of
speakers?
System seems to be seeing the hardware, I don't understand what I am seeing
in the /etc/modules/config
Does anyone have some ideas??
Thanks in Advance: Maurice