RE: [SLUG] Computer parts store

From: Dave Heath (dave@compustore.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 10:33:32 EDT

Try our place and one of your own!

www.CompuStore.com

Relia Comp, Inc.
2109-F State Road 580 (Main Street)
Dunedin, FL 34698
Phone: 727 736-3661
Fax: 727-738-5285

www.CompuStore.com

-----Original Message-----
From: slug@nks.net [mailto:slug@nks.net]On Behalf Of Michael Adams
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 9:10 PM
To: SLUG
Subject: [SLUG] Computer parts store

Hey guys, and girls, it has been a while since I built a PC. I am
looking for a store in the bay area to get some parts for.

Can anyone provide a website for a local store that has the makings to
build a PC with wholesale prices?

I know there used to be one in Tampa on the North side of the airport.
But I can not remember the name.

Thanks in advance...

Michael.