[SLUG] spaced fonts

From: Mike Branda (realraccoon@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 00:15:20 EDT

to the guy at the tampa meeting with the slackware spaced fonts issue..
a quick google search pulled up the following.. I still can't remember
the subject line in the SuSE list as to this problem and of course, I
deleted it due to the 100-200 SuSE everything list posts a day....I'll
search the archives and get back to you later if I can find the thread.

this however had a workaround to the problem... something to do with the
75 dpi fonts....

http://www.linuxforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56235

Mike