[SLUG] Computer For Sale

From: Jeff Skube (jskube@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 17:35:26 EDT

Due to certian things coming up in life I need to sell my computer. I
need the money somewhat soon so low baller offers will be accepted.
Heres the low down.

-Koolance PC2-650BK (Black) case with cpu, motherboard, and harddrive
waterblocks.
- 450 Watt PSU
-DVD-ROM
-DVD-RW supports both + and -
-NewQ Audio Platinum - a review for those who doesnt know what this is
http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews/review.php?dXJsX3Jldmlld19JRD0xMzgmdXJsX2hpc3Rvcnk9LTI= - Floppy
- GeForceFX 5600XT 256MB
- Sound Blaster Live! Value
- MSI K7N2 Delta Motherboard with built in sound and network
- 1 GIG of DDR ram
- 2 80 Gig harddrives, one with Gentoo Linux 1.4 and the other with
Windows XP with DVD X Copy Platinum installed
- Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse suite
- Microsoft Sidewinder Joystick
- APC Backup battery ( on of the powerstrip ones )
- Computer is setup for Dual Monitors, also will sell my 2 Dell
D1728D-LS's with the computer if wanted

Im in Tampa untill Monday in which I leave to go back to Agusta. I will
deliever the computer and if there are in questions feel free to email
me. Any offer accepted that is reasonable, looking for atleast $600
without monitors and $700 with. Thanks a lot.

Jeff Skube