RE: [SLUG] Computer parts store

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 23:38:49 EDT

Hi Ken!

This is what I was getting at. Bleeding edge computers are buggy, bleeding
edge foods are dangerous. New food "ingredients" are often released with
essentially *no* testing (or "junk science" testing), if the right
officials are brib . . . uh, compromised. The new "ingredients" are
recalled later after somebody DIES . . . Never eat "new" foods.