Re: [SLUG] posting from two different addresses

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 08:56:50 EDT

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 01:45:53PM -0400, Mike Branda wrote:

> I signed up my home e-mail last night to the list so I could check
> to post from two different locations. Is this a problem or am I o.k. ??

No problem with doing this, but you will get the same list emails at
both addresses. A better solution might be to check out the
"slug-posters" list (which isn't really a list per se). This allows you
to post from a secondary address, but receive emails only at the
original address. See http://www.suncoastlug.org/lists.html for details.

Paul