{SPAM?} RE: [SLUG] Lindows?

From: Marc A. Ford (mford@badmojo.biz)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 22:20:23 EDT

I don't want to start a whats the best distro flame war here I personaly use
linux on my laptop, server, and one of my workstations at home I can't get
enough of it but I'm trying fit it in some where at work and I think for
offices that are not using software for there company that locks them into
windows it would be a good tool for them.

Marc