[SLUG] Samba 3.0.2a printing issues

From: craig@ctrust.com
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 16:18:56 EDT

I'm having a problem that I hope is something stupid.

I have Gentoo running under VMWare on my workstation. I have
Samba 3.0.2a, and the latest cups installed. The printer share is
created in Samba, and webmin can print to the printer. The problem
I am having is that when I try to connect a windows box to the printer
(via samba) I am getting 'Access Denied. unable to connect'. the
printer driver is installed. below is my config for that printer:

[HP4Si]
        printer = HP-4Si
        comment = HP LaserJet 4Si
        printable = yes