{SPAM?} Re: {SPAM?} Re: [SLUG] {SPAM?} Could use some help NEW

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 11:25:44 EDT

I never like open office
or staroffice ( which i just recently got a free copy of.)

I make it by with Crossover office even thought it does not seem to
support office 2k3.

But you must remember I have love for almost all Operating systems
Windows Mac OS Classic Mac OSX Dos, Slackware Linux. I mention
slackware by name because like some I am deeply personal about my
distro choice and unfortunately have issues with other more ewwy gui
installer based distros. Even though ncurses is a text based semi gui.