Re: {SPAM?} Re: [SLUG] New Debian Installer.

From: Travis R. Birt (travis@databasepro.net)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 11:45:49 EDT

  I am thrilled for you, obviously, if you use slackware, this message
was not aimed at you. It was aimed at anyone that might be interested in
something new from Debian. I am glad Slackware works that well for you.
I use Linspire(which installs in 10 mins and sets up everything for me),
but I like to look at other stuff, and thought others might be interested.
Travis