[SLUG] News Videos

From: Michael C Rock (mikerock01@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 07:46:52 EDT

To all of you Sluggers out there I need help. I read Foxnews almost
exclusively and cannot see their news videos on my Linux ( RH 8.0) box.
For those of you who are able to do this, please advise me how to go
about it. I get a blank screen and nothing else. The web site is
foxnews.com.

Michel C Rock

Only days left until retirement ;o) Then it will be Linux full time!!