Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 23:32:28 EDT

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 04:21:45AM -0400, Rick Jaggers wrote:

> What about May 22nd? (The 4th Sat of this month)

As mentioned before, this year the Dunedin Library (where we meet)
apparently allowed others with less history with the library to sneak in
and reserve the meeting rooms for days we would normally be scheduled.
As a result, only some of our dates there are actually on the 4th
Saturday. Always pay attention to the SLUG website meeting calendar and
meeting announcements, as they contain the actual dates.

I have my calendar set to remind me to contact them in June of this year
to schedule for next year. But if things go the way they did this year,
we'll be lucky to even be able to reserve a spot to stand outside.

Paul