Re: [SLUG] Permissions question

From: Michael Adams (adams@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 21:01:29 EDT

Yes, I can see the directory's contents and extensions, but can not run
them in programs such as Quanta or even a browser, I get access denied.

They were not created while logged in as root, just as a standard user.

So I assumed that I could just copy them and share with them who ever I
want.

Besides tar-filing this, can't I just change the permissions of the
directory and all its contents with Konqueror?