Re: RE: [SLUG] Humor

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylanwh@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 14:26:33 EDT

Spake mrpeaceful@cfl.rr.com on Sunday, May 30, 2004 at 02:01AM -0400:

> When forming Linux Users at USF, a girl offered to be our mascot. By almost universal consensus, the BSD demon was adopted in favor of Tux.
>
> Rabbis with beanies are still allowed.

There's a Linux User thingamajig at USF?

Why the heck would a linux group use a daemon instead of tux?
That doesn't make sense... :P

Oh, and Mozel tov! (I Am Not A Rabbi With Beanie, but I play one on TV
(Hey, actually, *where* would one even buy a beanie? (not that I want

(Oh, and I am aware that "mozel tov" is not really appropriate
in this case.)

--
"'S o gairm gaoirm i, is gairim i mo stor
  Mile ghra le m' ainm i 'si Peigin Leitir Moir"