Re: {SPAM?} Re: [SLUG] copy and paste

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 20:48:51 EDT

Maybe it's something to do with KDE if you have problems trying to copy
text from Mozilla. I use Mozilla and copy and paste when I want to by
highlighting and middle button on the mouse (scroll wheel). It always
works, or at least I don't remember it not working, even into a terminal
running vim or into the old free version of Word Perfect. Sometimes
formatting has to be fiddled with. Oh yeah, I use Windowmaker as my
desktop gui and I use abiword instead of open office (even though I have
oo - well just tried it and it works from Mozilla browser and mail into
oo for the two paste operations I just tried). I'm also using a 2.6.4
kernel, but I don't remember having problems with earlier kernels.

scott