Re: [SLUG] GIS grass output

From: Bob File (bobpat@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 21:16:14 EDT

On Monday 07 June 2004 08:46 pm, Steve wrote:

> First off you're not supposed to get any grass at all. It's still illegal!
> Second I don't expect there to be druglords online wondering how they can

DOH!
Geographic Resources Analysis Support System

I'm trying to find out how to get label information out of the flat database
tables that come with the vector data . . .

Marijuana and Hemp are illegal. Grass is what the horses are grazing on
outside ;-}

This is Linux related in that I want to know if there is way to get the
database data out on the maps or what might be suggested in the way of
scripting to perform this task.