{SPAM?} Re: [SLUG] DSL speed

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 19:31:27 EDT

mark@bish.net wrote:

>I just got bumped up to 1.5Mbs down and 384kbs up.
>
>Right around $50/month with all the taxes.

>This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked
>Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages
>posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
>official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.

Not as good as 1.5Mbs down 384kbs up for 29.99

Sounds like Mark did not go with a Verizon reseller instead of Verizon.

Oh yeah for those who did not know I have 1.5/384 on Frame Relay DSL
instead of the newer ATM Netwrok it only took another of complaining at
verizon.... who only supports 786/128 on frame. But I was on gte and
had the 1.5 upgrade before they went verizon and limited frame usiers to
786/128.... But for 1.5/384 50 is pretty bad. Especially by the end
of summer Verizon looking to make 3.0./786 there base package for 29.99
with basic phone service and 34.95 with Naked DSL