Re: [SLUG] Computer Users Group?

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylanwh@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 20:50:52 EDT

Spake chris lee on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 at 07:31PM -0400:
> there was a 2600 meeting in new port richey at the books-a-million off
> of hwy 19 that meets first friday of the month (starts at 5)
>
> they were a pretty good bunch of guys, but i havent been down to it in a
> few months so im not sure if they still meet there

Hmm, 2600. There's a meetup group for that, and it would
appear they have meetups in Tampa. Going to a meeting like
that sounds like an excellent way to be put on an FBI watch list,
though.

--
"Normality depends on how you look at it. For me you're definitely normal if I
 exclude the strange interest you have in celebrity steel cage monkey boxing ;-)"